Welcome to the Lily Enterprise documentation.
Lily Enterprise is a support, tools and service subscription program made commercially available by Outerthought and selected partners. The Lily Support Program combines software and services to ease the introduction and use of Lily in corporate environments:
- On-site hands-on training workshop for your developers.
- Up to 3 weeks of senior consulting/mentoring services during project kick-off / proof of concept.
- Additional, easy-to-use installation and deployment tools:
- Debian and RPM packages repository
- Cluster deployment tools
- Lily administration interface (integrated with Cloudera HUE).
Ease of mind
- Roadmap access.
- Lily Summit event.
- Direct access to Lily development team.
- Customer-only knowledge base and mailing list.
The documentation focuses on how to use the installation and deployment packages and the admin UI. To get an overview of all available documentation, see site contents.